Sunday, June 29, 2008

my place in this world

another day in an empty house. i am getting tired of this set-up already. i am no longer happy with this. i was once told to put my walls up again. i think i should. i still can't understand why i have to live alone. what's the point of having a family when i can't even be with them all the time.

"parang linya ng kerida" was the joke he pulled on me last night. it sounded funny but it does feel true. i am the other woman. i could never compete with my husband's mom and i really feel bad because right now, she's even becoming more of a mother to our children.

i wanna detach myself right now. i guess i'm just hoping too much. i have to believe that this is as far as we can go. i have to move on. i need to go on this road myself. besides, that's what i've been doing for the longest time now, i was just believing otherwise.