Monday, June 23, 2008

Kris - in Love????

nope,these aren't my words ... it 's Kris's, but i was there while he was writing these lines. uh,you can say i was his critic (hehe!) it's quite unusual to see him write poems on the spot (although lately i do hear him humming some tunes). blame it on love??? nah! he's in denial lately but i think i know him better than that...

memories from past creeps in

bittersweet moments now haunting

a feeling i'm so scared of smiles at me

do i smile back and embrace it?

i've been scarred by u many times

so much that i've become numb

you come to me now with a hope

do i open myself and let u in?

kisses and touches, innocent prelude to lust

an old friend has returned and whispers

you found me at my weakest exploit

do i succumb and let myself be consumed?

will i? ...

yes ...

not that i need to ...

it's because i want to.

dead again...