Saturday, May 3, 2008

Goodbye Past, Hello Present

Thanks to our new broadband connection, along with the new laptop (and of course to my mom who paid for the connection), I was able to clean up my email account. That account was opened when I worked for AMN. We were all required to have a new yahoo account for business purposes. I was reading mostly my Sent Items and Drafts when I chanced upon two letters that were not sent. One was an open letter to James during our "hard times" and the other was a copy of my conversation with a person that shall we say "changed our lives". It felt different reading those two letters. It did remind me of those times but it doesn't seem to hurt anymore. I know I saved those messages to remind me not to get hurt again. But it doesn't seem to be like that anymore. So, along with the other messages stored in my email account, I deleted them. It's my version of letting go and living in the present so I could move on to my future... our future.